May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- Ian - "Chase Meridian - that was her name." Me - "In Batman Forever? She was very foxy in that" Chris - "Better get the Foxcatcherrrr." 2 hours ago
- @Celluloidical - "Mary lives with her 14 kids and goes to work every day." @i_nesbot - "You know what Mary? Close your fucking legs." TEARS 3 hours ago
- @i_nesbot Just heard my thoughts on Pride Of Taliban awards... I think I'm joining you. 3 hours ago
- @TheOnlyCleoLuna Think I'll just buy one lol 3 hours ago
- @i_nesbot's rant on the Pride Of Britain awards is actually legendary. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. 3 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens analysis animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic comic books comics countdown critic dark knight dc director directors drive fassbender favourite film filmmaking films franchise future greats hollywood horror iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men