May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- I think this whole Spider-Man thing is gonna taint the MCU. 13 hours ago
- Wow. The Walking Dead recycling the same plot point for like the 3rd time now. Bored. 15 hours ago
- RT @robertshaplik1: Mumford and Sons announce new album http://t.co/aQKqfF9tFr 15 hours ago
- @ms_mjolnir Nick Offerman shares many of Ron Swanson's qualities 16 hours ago
- When I think about April 24th... #AgeOfUltron http://t.co/EDCTmRQ2Ru 18 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens analysis animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic comic books comics countdown critic dark knight dc director directors drive fassbender favourite film filmmaking films franchise future greats hollywood horror iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men