May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- Seriously tired of being mugged off. All change please 7 hours ago
- I can't remember if Lao dies in Winter Soldier.... #OneBigPot 8 hours ago
- @Mistryious Woof 9 hours ago
- Gimme a film, Twitter. #FilmForScott 9 hours ago
- @thedeaconblue How could it be the latter? Not saying she is 'MOST' beautiful. But she could damn well challenge for it, don't you think? 9 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine captain america cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic countdown critic dark knight director directors drive fassbender favourite film film buffs filmmaking films franchise future greats hawkeye hollywood horror hulk iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men