May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- RT @IntheFrame1: #FF #Movies @ONoesUDidnt @Celluloidical @sonicsentry @MickLaSalle @WatchesMovies @ScreamQueenLR 1 hour ago
- RT @AmelieCarmel: #FF @alibelle @mant_a_tangi @AntBit @beauhannapianna @michuk @bukowski_quote @Celluloidical @CinemaTronix @craigfilm @Tho… 1 hour ago
- @TheGMcConnachie Actually, ignore me. There was a tv show a few years back. I was thinking of that. Dang 2 hours ago
- @TheGMcConnachie Pardon me if I'm wrong, but didn't we already have this movie?? 2 hours ago
- @IllSueYa From the praise the movie received at Cannes, as well as Carell and Tatum. I'd say that's a good bet. 2 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens analysis animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic comic books comics countdown critic dark knight dc director directors drive fassbender favourite film filmmaking films franchise future greats hollywood horror iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men