May 12, 2012
Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?
Film enthusiast, ranter & writer. Part-time blogger, Atheist, Ex-smoker and Real Human Being View all posts by Scott
This entry was posted on Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 14:03 and tagged with avengers, avengers 2, black widow, captain america, cinema, female avengers, hawkeye, hulk, iron man, movie, sequel, thor, whedon and posted in Film Reviews. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “Which female superhero should be introduced in The Avengers’ sequel?”
- @Baz_Supreme ooh err 3 hours ago
- @maesterfixxxer @zaib97 Done 3 hours ago
- Having an off week, like me? Here's @HayleyAtwell looking lovely. http://t.co/3SnBbNgrck 7 hours ago
- Me - around 1990. Eating dinner. Naked. #TBT #ThrowbackThursday instagram.com/p/m4kA64CLgE/ 7 hours ago
- RT @MrCamW: 1. Take pop culture thing and put it on pants/tights 2. ??? 3. Profits 9 hours ago
BOOM3d 80s 90s 2011 action actor alien aliens animation arnie avengers bale batman blog burton caine captain america cgi cinema classic coens comedy comic countdown critic dark knight director directors drive fassbender favourite film film buffs filmmaking films franchise future greats hawkeye hollywood horror hulk iron man list marvel movie movies MTOS Networking new nolan nostalgia prometheus review reviews ridley ripley sci-fi scott sequel sequels spielberg star superhero taxi driver thor threequels top 10 top ten transformers tv twitter weaver wolverine x-men